Decade Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Site Rocks

5 posters

Go down

This Site Rocks Empty This Site Rocks

Post  LyricBoy Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:27 pm

Awesome web site! Cool
LyricBoy
LyricBoy

Back to top Go down

This Site Rocks Empty Re: This Site Rocks

Post  unconventional99 Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:03 pm

LyricBoy wrote:Awesome web site! Cool

Cool Thank you for joining. I'm trying to get as many people to join as possible. I want this to be a website of free thought where people are free to express themselves about the decades.

unconventional99
Admin

https://decadeuniverse.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  LyricBoy Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:04 pm

unconventional99 wrote:

Cool Thank you for joining. I'm trying to get as many people to join as possible. I want this to be a website of free thought where people are free to express themselves about the decades.

I wonder if there will be more interest in the 2000's foprum than the 2010's forum? study
LyricBoy
LyricBoy

Back to top Go down

Post  unconventional99 Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:05 am

LyricBoy wrote:
unconventional99 wrote:

I wonder if there will be more interest in the 2000's foprum than the 2010's forum? study
I think so. I think there would be more to talk about since the 2000s is over and done with but then again we have so many events happening now to talk about. The 2000s was a weird decade that was hard to interpret in a way. A lot of people try to debate its identity and why things happened. I guess this could be why the 2000s forum would be more popular. Also there are 10 years to talk about as opposed to just 3 of the 2010s.

unconventional99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Inlandsvägen1986 Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:00 am

Thanks for opening this site. You should invite all the 'old' members from RWN via PM. It was very disappointing that Brian closed the other site. It was too early in my opinion. All the interesting threads are gone now Sad They should have been copied into here...

Inlandsvägen1986

Back to top Go down

Post  Emman Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:27 pm

Hope this forum brings interesting conversations and many active members. afro
Emman
Emman

Back to top Go down

Post  unconventional99 Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:57 pm

Inlandsvägen1986 wrote:Thanks for opening this site. You should invite all the 'old' members from RWN via PM. It was very disappointing that Brian closed the other site. It was too early in my opinion. All the interesting threads are gone now Sad They should have been copied into here...
I'll be sure to do that. I'll tell Brian as well. When retroworldnow closed down it was very sudden and it was too bad because I liked a lot of the discussions that took place. I wish I could copy them here but they are gone. I thought Brian would give it a few months at least. That would give the forum a chance to grow. The deletion of the forum pretty much happened without warning. I want to keep this forum going for years if possible

unconventional99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  unconventional99 Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:01 pm

Emman wrote:Hope this forum brings interesting conversations and many active members. afro
Thanks! I gonna try to recruit people from YouTube too. Thats the place a lot of nostalgists tend to go these days. Retro Junk forums would do good as well. Any ideas on how to make the forum grow?

unconventional99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MartyMcFly Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:14 am

Inlandsvägen1986 wrote:Thanks for opening this site. You should invite all the 'old' members from RWN via PM. It was very disappointing that Brian closed the other site. It was too early in my opinion. All the interesting threads are gone now Sad They should have been copied into here...

I love it too. Smile Agreed, yeah even though RWN was starting to peter out and not really get as many members, I think Brian should've given it a little bit longer of a chance. Hopefully this one takes off, and I'll do what I can to help too.
MartyMcFly
MartyMcFly

Back to top Go down

Post  LyricBoy Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:09 pm

I wish I had known about RWN when it was around. Sounds like it was an awesome board.
LyricBoy
LyricBoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum